Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blessed be the Children who run Barefoot

They run barefoot no matter what the weather. It can be sunshine, rain or snow they don't care they just want to go, go barefoot. Happiest they are when they are running , running barefoot everywhere. Blessed be the children who love to run carefree and barefoot. They have no worries or cares. They are free when they are barefoot , running to and fro. Blessed be the children who run barefoot without a care. I would love to be that child running barefoot without a care but I am always worried with these heavy shoes of life. Blessed be the children who run barefoot I pray they don't put on the heavy shoes of life to soon because when they do there will be no more running barefoot. So run barefoot as long as you can don't rush growing up, just run barefoot as long as you can.

2 comments:

Ernie Hendrix said...

Beutifully written! I so remember being a barefoot child (and I still go barefoot when I'm home). Keep up the beautiful writing.

And thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I've added your blog to my reader so I can keep up with your new posts.
Ernie

José Luis Sánchez said...

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH. YOUR MESSAGE IS VERY REWARDING And IT ANIMATES To ME TO IMPROVE The WEBBLOG.